We all have a storyteller within us. The little heart and the little mind collectively are the storyteller inside everyone of us. Many authors agree to it. As a published author myself, I also agree to it. I was good at framing stories since childhood but never felt to wrote it down. But then, at the right time and place, I penned it down and it lead to The Tree’s Sister” – says Ankit Singh, the Chief Blogger of Tulrac.com
Today, we are interviewing an upcoming author, Dr Navika Kachhwaha, who is a practicing Physiotherapist at Lion’s Healthcare, Jodhpur in addition to having a Diploma in Pharmacy. She is the alumnus of Dr. S.N Medical College, Jodhpur, from where she did her B.P.T course. Her debut novel – Our 6.5 Years, will be launched globally exclusively on Amazon on 9th August 2018.
Here, is the interview transcript of our interview with Dr Navika : –
1. Congratulations on your new book. We came to know it will be released on 9th August. That’s less then a week from now.
How are you feeling -excited or some how nervous?
Answer: First of all thank you so much and I’m feeling both nervous and excited. Hoping people will like this story.
2. Writing is an art, some consider it as a hobby. Some say it is their passion. What is writing for you?
Answer: For me it’s my passion, I just love to express, I love to play with words and my imaginations, though this passion initially started as a hobby. I still remember, in my school days I used to write thoughts and shayaris on back side pages of my notebooks and school diary. I didn’t realize when it became my passion.
3. Writing a book is just like giving your best and pouring your heart fully. It is a process that takes time. What motivates you to write?
Answer: Emotions, Feelings, Achievements, Failures, Love, Heart breaks, Pain, Excitement, People.. everything around me, motivates me in their own ways to write.
4. Your book’s title – “Our 6.5 Years” at first make us think that it is a memoir and when we read the introduction further, then it turns out to be a fictional story. What is it exactly? Its making us curious..
Answer: Well I’ll not spoil your whole curiosity for that you need to read the book. (smiles)
In brief I can just tell you, that it’s a tale of two best-friends who are in love with each other. A common story with not so common emotions and decisions. I hope you all with like it. Just grab a copy upon release! (smiles again)
5. If you are asked to give credit to some specific people for their role in your accomplishments. Who are they?
We would definitely like to know about them.
Answer: My mumma and papa, my brother Krishna, my friends who stood by my side in every situation.
6. Any message you would like to give to our readers and the society.
Answer: It’s okay to have failures, it’s okay face some losses, it’s okay if you are struggling, everything is still okay, until you don’t give up, never lose hopes. Life is all about these ups and downs. Just do your best, learn from everything you face, don’t judge people and spread love, this world desperately needs loves & positivity 🙂
It was really nice interviewing her for our website. Thanks a lot for your interview Dr. Navika!
We wish you the best for your upcoming book release, for your career in storytelling and Physiotherapist and best wishes for your life..
Keep writing! We’ll surely read your book and try to put it’s review up on the website ASAP!